Orthodontic treatment can help people of all ages.
It is fairly easy to reposition teeth if they are healthy and there are no serious problems with your gums.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of orthodontic treatment:
- Permanent teeth can be gradually guided into proper alignment and position
- More space can be created for permanent teeth
- Facial balance, including proper lip closure, dental arch widths, and jaw growth, may be improved
- Risk of cracked or chipped teeth (from bad bites) can be reduced
- Eating and speech difficulties can be improved